This weekend I did a little painting. I have had this lamp for a long time that I picked up at Ross real cheap.
I love the shape of it and it is just right to paint it Mackenzie Childs style. So now it goes with my newly painted sewing and art room.
This is the lamp before
and after.
At Mackenzie Childs this lamp could cost any where from $150.00 to $1,000.00. Wow! I would love to work for her!
I also painted this lamp below to better match. It was black medal and now it is a fresh white.
I found this cute printed vinyl table cloth that I just love. I painted the table legs white. It is a small 4 foot long table I use for doing larger art work. So the vinyl works perfectly. I had enough to make that little curtain underneath the sewing counter.
I found this cute printed vinyl table cloth that I just love. I painted the table legs white. It is a small 4 foot long table I use for doing larger art work. So the vinyl works perfectly. I had enough to make that little curtain underneath the sewing counter.
I found these beautiful boxes at Michael's. I love the colors and they are O so useful!
.
God Bless your day!

6 comments:
Love, Love, Love the lamps. Love Mackenzie Childs style. You are so creative!
Oh my goodness, your lamp is so cute! What an awesome job. Thank you for the comment also, so sweet.
Beautiful work and beautiful blog Sharon!!
Hello Sharon! It's been too long, and those lamps are lovely! I love the colors ... so light and fresh! I'd would love to have that standing lamp you painted white! Beautiful!
Well, my friend, I'm still around, just not on as much, these days. It's been a long winter, but spring is well under way, and things are beautiful here! I loved the snow, but it got to be a bit much. How was winter in your area?
Your site here is so pretty! I've been working on mine today ... I tried the new system of designing your page, and I think I have it down ... but, I'd really like a background like you have here! If you know of any sites that carry theme backgrounds for Blogger, I'd love to find out where they are! =)
A bit of news ... you remember my son, who went to California ... almost three years ago? Well, he may, very well be, coming home this summer! We're so looking forward to seeing him! He says he misses us, and home! I've waited so long to hear those words ... I'm so thankful to the Lord for giving him the desire to return home! I'll let you know more as time goes on ... I know things here are going to be pretty busy getting ready for his homecoming!
How are things with you, and yours? I've missed so much, not being on Xanga very often. I do need to get back to visit, and do some of my own updating. It'll be good to hear from you again ... in the meantime, you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
~ Deborah <><
I LOVE that lamp! I came back on to get that website, now I know what you were talking bout, those boxes at Michaels!! LOL I didn' t get it before...wow they are sure pretty!
Love K
I really love what you did with your lamp, beautiful!
Warm greetings from Holland, Pauline
Post a Comment