Well I finish painting the entrance. Now I need to get a new frame for that picture. My how one thing leads to another. I know that is an odd place of my corner hutch, but believe me it is the only place I could put it. Our daughter got it for us several yrs ago and as you can see I use it to store some of my tea pots and cups.
Here is a before and after.
After
Painting is work but I love the transformation and the end result.
By the way Hobble lobby has great stencils. It was a hard decision to choose one. But I have a lot of swirls and curls going on in other things in the house so I choose this one.
God bless your Day!
5 comments:
Whoa! Now that is COOL!!!! You are right, a new frame would look good, lol, yep one thing leads to another, it might never end!!!
did I get that corner hutch for you? I don't remember that at all! yikes!
I really LOVE that stencil though, mom, you chose the perfect one! I might have to think of a place to use it!
Oops! Just lost my post. :-)
Let's try again!
The stencil work is lovely. I've never seen an entire wall done in a stencil. It's beautiful!
It's beautiful. Nothing funner than redoing something in the house. Or getting something new. Or redecorating everything. Or.....:)
Sharon,
It looks really nice. You did a great job with the stencils. Love the light fixture. I also liked your cabinet with the doll and tea cups and tea pots--I am a collector of all of those.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Love,
Marie
You did a fantastic job on the stenciling. I just love to do things in the house.
Post a Comment