3/16/11

So Cute Pancakes!


Oh so cute bunny pancakes for the kids! I just love Muffin Tin Mom Site.  She shows you how to make them. They may be a little work but I don't know why you could not freeze them. She makes such fun things for the kids and the kid in us adults too! She makes lunches fun with muffin tins and such. Check her out!

We finally got over the yuky cold that I think all of Idaho as had. My whole family has had it too. Now I have a sore shoulder, But little by little it is getting better. I have lost 15 Lbs since Jan. and I am doing well now that my thyroid is normal again. So happy about that. I feel so much better at a normal weight.
Get to watch my little Grandson today.
May you have a great and very blessed day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is TOO stinkin' cute! So glad that your medical issues are settled down, & what a fab weight loss. Congrats.

Happy St. Paddy's Day ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

CSN GIVEAWAY ENDS 3/17
http://blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com/2011/03/swing-high-swing-love-csn-giveaway.html

Sylvia said...

These bunny pancakes are so cute, Sharon, thanks for the tip !
Sorry to hear you had a bad cold, glad you're feeling better now !
Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
Sylvia

RoeH said...

Those are so cute! I must find the mold. I'm still catching up on blogs I missed. :)